Travel restrictions have defined business travel for nearly 2 years. Our InSight Hub is designed to help you move past restrictions and reshape travel in 2022 and beyond.
Need to get to a specific destination in Europe? What about Australia or Japan? It’s been hard during the COVID-19 pandemic to keep up with travel restrictions and determine whether or not you can visit a certain destination.
JTB Business Travel is changing that. Our new InSight Hub is designed to provide Traveler Managers with everything needed to make informed decisions about business travel. Here’s a look at what you can find and accomplish through our InSight Hub.
New Services & More Choices
The JTB Business Travel team used COVID-19-related downtime to create and integrate as many new services as possible so that our clients might have the choices they need to travel successfully. With JTB, you can now:
- Access advanced technologies like Sherpa and Tripkicks that can help your Travelers stay safe and help you navigate challenging business travel situations.
- Get assistance even if you booked directly with vendors. Don’t sit on hold with the airline or hotel. Reach out to us for fast and responsive support.
- Talk to one of our Business Travel Advisors. You can now book an appointment to speak with someone about your unique business travel needs.
- Chat in real-time with a Business Travel Advisor. You don’t always have time to make a phone call or send an email. Chatting with one of our Advisors is a great way to get quick answers and fast solutions.
- Enjoy around-the-clock support. Our Business Travel Advisors are now available 24 hours a day. Travel challenges don’t happen on a schedule. We’re here to help whenever you need assistance.
Plan Your Trip
Planning business travel was relatively simple once upon a time. That’s not the case anymore. Before traveling, you need answers to questions like:
- Will my passport get me into the country I need to visit?
- Do I need a visa to visit a certain country?
- Do I need to be vaccinated or show a negative test upon entry?
- Will I need to quarantine?
- If so, how long will quarantine last?
Not only do answers to these questions vary country-to-country, but the answers for any given country can also change without warning. That’s why we’ve integrated Sherpa into our suite of travel technologies. Through Sherpa, you can check travel restrictions to any business travel destination. You can also check to see if a visa is needed, and even start the process of securing a visa.
Keep Up With Industry Trends & News
The business travel landscape is constantly changing, and it’s showing no sign of stabilizing in the near future. Our InSight Hub includes industry news, educational webinars, helpful downloadables, plus more.
You and your team are busy worrying about your own business. You don’t always have time to stay on top of everything travel-related that’s happening around the world. Now you don’t have to. We keep an eye on trends and news so that you can focus on more important tasks.
Your Travel Experts
At JTB Business Travel, we serve as travel experts to companies large and small. We help them save on their overall travel spend while creating productive, comfortable itineraries for Travelers. Behind every service we provide and every recommendation we make is a common-sense approach to business travel.
Contact us to learn more about what we can do as your travel management company.