Name our Newsletter – Win a Free Airline Ticket!
As part of JTB’s continued dedication to providing unbiased information, we are starting a monthly newsletter and blog. Here you will be able to hear the most important news and find information on leading technology and tools that help you as a Traveler, Travel Manager and Executive.
But, JTB needs your help! What do we call this newsletter? Help us name our newsletter and, if your name is selected, you can win a free airline ticket.
Here are a few guidelines for submissions:
- The name should be relatively short – two to three words.
- It should be unique – Be creative!
Rules and Requirements
Entry – Unlimited, Email us at [email protected] your name suggestion for our monthly newsletter.
Need inspiration? Browse our website.
All entries must be received by April 29, 2016. The winner will be selected by an internal committee within JTB and announced on May 10, 2016 in our next newsletter.
Prize – One Free Domestic Round Trip Ticket Courtesy of our Sponsor Delta Air Lines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Class DL-T
Cabin of Service Main Cabin
- Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to departure. Tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making reservations. Reservations made ondelta.com must be ticketed at time of reservation. The number of seats available for this offer is limited.
- Certificate Validity: Certificate must be redeemed and ticket issued by the date stated above. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Booking Class: See above.
- Fare Basis Code:*GRATIS (*Insert applicable booking class. Ex: YGRATIS).
- Minimum Stay: None.
- Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within 331 days of the booking date.
- Blackout dates: None
- Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
- Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
- Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for international travel are not permitted.
- Routing: Travel on DL is valid via DL published routings for the permitted area of travel for this certificate. If this certificate is valid for international travel, non-DL operated flights, if permitted, are only valid for Transatlantic travel between the US (including Puerto Rico)/Canada/Mexico and Europe/Middle East/India/Africa . Schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
- Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual’s name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual’s name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
- Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user.
- Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires. Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination, provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
- Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
- Upgrades: Not permitted.
- Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate, ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers in the same direction of travel is not permitted.
- Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be requested. The use of the certificate offer embodied herein by anyone other than Delta in any advertisement for any purpose, or the purchase or other acquisition of certificates by persons or entities in the travel service business is strictly prohibited and will render the certificate VOID.
- SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
- Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the date note above.
- Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions may apply. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program terms and conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.
Would “JTB” be counted as 1 word or 3 (Japan Travel Bureau)?
1 word, JTB, originally we were named Japan Travel Bureau and just like AT&T was once known by “American Telephone and Telegraph Company
Has the Newletter been named yet?